Thursday, June 26, 2008

Liquidation of Best Buy Electronics 5 Pallets

I just finished five pallet truckloaD OF ELECTRONICS FROM bEST bUY. The surplus liquidation pallets of electronics had a good variety of consumer electronics. 100 bluetoohs, 20 Ipods,5 playstation 3's,6 game cubes,12 dvd systems for the car,4 26" plasma T.V.'s, 2 laptops,alot of electronics accessories.
I paid $8,000 for the five pallets of consumer electronics from best buys liquidation inventory.
I sold most of the items on ebay for a total of 18,000. It has taken about 30 days to sell all the merchandise. It was time well spent. I have not done much selling on ebay. Most of my sales were to vendors and people who sell on ebay. I think this is an easy way to make money. Much greater profit than wholesaleing.

No comments: