Monday, March 31, 2008

overstocks of fred meyers 23 pallets

Today I sold 23 pallets of surplus overstocks from Fred Meyers Department store. Fred meyers liquidation of their surplus merchandise is exceptional value. The general merchandise of their returns come in sealed gaylords. They are completely full with general merchandise. Everything in the store can be in these pallets orf returns. Electronics ,Health and beauty aids,toys,kitchen smasll electrics,clothing,bed and bath,sporting goods,tools and much ,much more.
I allways triple my money when I purchase a truckload of fred meyers liquidation surplus salvage pallets. When avaliable I like to buy one or two truckloads of fred meyers wholesale liquidation pallets of general merchandise per month. Goto go. Waiting for the truckload of Best Buy electronics pallets to arrive

No comments: